- First Class is free to all as an introductory class
- Winter Quarter Session 1/11-3/8
- Quarterly Commitment Encouraged $99/quarter (10 classes)
- Drop Ins Welcome $12/class
- Please bring yoga mat and water
This class is the experiential study of how breath, movement, and meditation can be combined for enhanced health and vitality, breaking up old body, mind and spirit patterns with a focus on movement rather than dialogue and intellectualization allowing the sinking into a practice with graceful support over the course of this 10 week winter quarter. Students will enter into a quiet studio prepared for internal work. Movement and imagery will be guided throughout the 75 minutes culminating in a quiet still body space.